L-Carnitine capsules online to unbeatable prices.
Each box contains 45 capsules of 499 mg of L-Carnitine.
Prices in USD ($)
|1 Box||38.90 $|
|3 Boxes||103.95 $|
Prices in GBP (£)
|1 Box||23.95 £|
|3 Boxes||63.95 £|
All orders are sent within 48 hours after receipt of payment. Delivery times vary according to the local post office. The average time is approximately 7-15 days.
L-carnitine is produced naturally in the body from the amino acids lysine and methionine. It increases the use of fat as an energy source by transporting fatty acids into the mitochondria, where they are "burned" to release energy for body functions. It is available in several forms: propionyl-L-carnitine and acetyl-L-carnitine. The Propionyl-L-carnitine, through its development, has been proven to prevent ischemia-induced cardiac dysfunction, and acetyl-L-carnitine has been suggested to delay the progression of Alzheimer's disease. L-carnitine is found naturally in avocados, milk, dairy products, red meat (ie beef and lamb), and tempeh (fermented soy product). A deficiency in L-carnitine can cause muscle fatigue and cramps.
essential for the mobilization of fat (Hames, 2000). It
allows the cell to use fat as fuel which is very useful during prolonged
L-carnitine helps to retract the fatty acids into the mitochondria where they are converted into energy.
Action of L-carnitine
1 - membrane of mitochondria
2 - L-carnitine
3 - fatty acids
- Promotes growth and normal development.
- Possible treatment for (and perhaps prevention of) some forms of cardiovascular disease.
- May protect against muscle diseases.
- May help build muscle.
- May protect against liver disease.
- May protect against diabetes.
- May protect against kidney disease.
- Can help for a scheme.
- May reduce the sensation of hunger and weakness.
- May increase energy and activity.
The supplement may naturally be found in:
- Breast milk
- Red meat (ie lamb and beef)
- The tempeh (fermented soy product)
Take one capsule after breakfast with a glass of water.
Do not chew or crush.
- Allergic to a protein food like eggs, milk and wheat.
- If you have poor nutrition.
- It is dangerous to treat children under 2 years with any supplement.
- Store in a cool, dry, but do not freeze.
- Keep out of reach of children.
- If you experience muscle weakness, discontinue use. Consult your doctor.
|@copyright 2009 Copyright © Fsr Web Team 2009. All Rights Reserved|